Want to Work at Breathe Easy Home?
Want to work at Breathe Easy Home? Send your cover letter and resumé for one of the jobs below to email@example.com
1.Breathe Easy Home Adviser
Are you knowledgeable about respiratory health concerns such as asthma, allergies, sinusitis, or COPD? Are you a nurse or respiratory therapist or social worker looking to make a career change? Or maybe you have a personal connection with people who have respiratory illness?
Breathe Easy Home has a new approach toward helping people with respiratory illness. We make structural improvements to homes to reduce the concentrations of allergy and asthma triggers. While doctors prescribe medicine, we are an “upstream” solution that tackles allergy triggers at their source to help prevent attacks in the first place. See our website for more information about who we can help, how it works and why it works.
Our product is not a traditional solution. So, we are hiring non-traditional sales people who can establish rapport with customers through both telephone and in-person interactions.
The Breathe Easy Home Adviser:
- Is inquisitive and courageous, and can ask tough questions. Our solution isn’t for everyone, and we’re counting on you to make sure we deliver value to the right customers.
- Is credible to the customer in terms of understanding the medical issues and how to make difficult decisions to improve quality of life.
- Performs telephone consultations for prospective customers.
- After our in-home evaluation, goes to the customer’s home to present the results and helps the customer make the decision to make healthy home upgrades to their home.
- Represents us at community events as needed.
- Works occasional nights or weekends as required by customer schedules.
- Is salaried, not commissioned. We want you selling for the right reasons.
- Is not responsible for acquiring leads, but is responsible for vetting customers and making sure we help everyone we can.
- 10+ years of customer-facing experience in a health or wellness field.
- A personal connection to respiratory illness.
- Great personality.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Proficient writing skills a plus.
- You must be willing and able to understanding common issues found in homes that relate to energy efficiency, air quality and comfort. We will provide education on home construction principles, and how our solution transforms the indoor environment.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and a personal vehicle with required insurance. You will be visiting customer homes to make sales presentations.
- Computer literacy required. You will take customer notes in our online customer database.
- Punctuality and a passion for satisfying customers’ needs.
- We participate in Pepco’s Energy Efficiency program. You will need to pass a criminal background check that is required by Pepco before you can enter a customer’s home. No felonies allowed. No violent misdemeanors allowed.
- Breathe Easy Home is committed to a drug-free workplace.
- Hours: You are available to work occasional evenings or weekends for customer appointments or public events.
This position includes health care benefits, paid vacation and holidays. This position is 401(k) eligible after 1 year. Salary is commensurate with experience, plus car allowance, and is bonus eligible.
Please send resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Home Adviser”.
2.Home Energy Auditor
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated energy auditor who will conduct energy audits and additional testing methods as related to air quality and comfort in order to develop proposals and workscopes. Examples of work include air sealing, insulation, air quality systems, HVAC upgrades, duct system upgrades and other related services.
- Diagnostics and Testing: Inspection of homes with focus on energy efficiency, indoor air quality and HVAC systems. This includes performing a comprehensive Home Performance energy audit, HVAC performance testing and assessment of homes for indoor air quality issues.
- Data Collection: Collect technical data to be used for energy savings calculations, utility rebate applications, development of customer proposals and work scopes for installation teams.
- Customer Service: Great personal skills and ability to communicate your observations and concepts to customers in a clear and professional manner.
- Transportation: You must have a valid driver’s license and provide your own transportation. We will provide a transportation reimbursement.
- Mobility: During the visit, you will be expected to thoroughly inspect all areas of the home. This includes all rooms, exterior, attics and crawls which may entail, climbing ladders and/or stairs. You will NOT need to go on roofs.
- Physical strength and dexterity: You will need to carry approximately 40 pounds of equipment from the auditor’s car to the household. You will need dexterity and coordination to properly set up and break down equipment.
- Installs: You will install CFLs, shower heads, water heater insulation, and more during your visit. You will use basic tools like a wrench or screwdriver to accomplish these tasks.
- Hours: You are available to work 8-10 hours a day, 5 days per week including Saturdays as needed.
- Great verbal communication skills and listening skills.
- BPI Building Analyst certification required (see our Energy Auditor Assistant position if you do not have this certification).
- Sales experience a plus.
- Computer literacy required.
- Positive attitude.
- You will need to pass a criminal background check that is required by Pepco before you can enter a customer’s home. No felonies allowed. No violent misdemeanors allowed.
- ecobeco is committed to a drug-free workplace.
This position includes health care benefits and paid vacation and holidays.
Please send resumé and cover letter to email@example.com with subject “Energy Auditor”